In most cases, your travels will go with without a hitch but it is vital that you are prepared for the unexpected.
It is an important part of your booking to make sure you have adequate travel insurance in place to cover such things as needing to cancel your holiday booking (for whatever reason).
Of course, travel insurance is also there for the major things as well. The last thing you want is not to have the support or financial means by which to get treated and flown home. Without travel insurance in place, an emergency evacuation can be very costly. For that alone, travel insurance is worth every penny.
It can, however, be a little confusing, so One Traveller has teamed up with Citybond Suretravel to provide you with a competitive insurance product with no unnecessary age loadings, which includes:
- No age limit on Trip Travel
- FREE cover for over 300 medical conditions!
- 3 levels of cover to choose from Supreme, Premier or Economy
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Cancellation cover up to £10,000
- Baggage cover up to £3,000
- As a One Traveller guest, you will receive an automatic discount on the quotation provided.
*Please note that One Traveller cannot help with insurance queries, offer advice or deal with claims, please contact Citybond Suretraveldirectly on 0800 093 4647 and quote reference Y3177 for more information.