Post: #1 12-04-2019, 08:33 PM / First Timer from Abroad Going to Tuscany 2019

Hello there! I am thinking about doing the Tuscany tour in September 2019 and I wanted to see if there is anyone else out there considering this tour. I have wanted to go back to Tuscany for 20 years and have tried to get friends and family to join me but, alas, without success. I just turned 50 and I vowed that this is the year I would go! I live in California, so I was thinking that I would fly to London and spend a few days acclimating to the time change before leaving for the tour. I suppose I am looking for reassurance that this kind of tour will be a friendly place where I will feel welcome. Thank you in advance for your replies!

Laura

Post: #2 15-04-2019, 10:14 AM / RE: First Timer from Abroad Going to Tuscany 2019

Hello! I can assure you our groups are really friendly! The Tuscany tour is a two centre and really does encompass the flavour and beauty of the region. If there is anything else you may require please do not hesitate to ask!

Post: #3 09-05-2019, 07:47 PM / RE: First Timer from Abroad Going to Tuscany 2019

Hi Laura
I'm booked on the Tuscany holiday in September and really looking forward to it. I'm in my late 50s and went to Austria last year which was my first trip with One Traveller. Although I was most likely the youngest on the trip, and the least well travelled, everyone was really friendly and I felt very well looked after.

If you are on facebook, there is a closed group which you will be able to join once you have booked, and there you will be able to see photos / recommendations posted by other guests on the various holidays.

Hope to meet you in September.

Best wishes

Hazel

Post: #4 14-05-2019, 05:27 PM / RE: First Timer from Abroad Going to Tuscany 2019

Hi Laura
I am on the September holiday to Tuscany. I did the trip in 2016 and thoroughly enjoyed it. I think there were 24 of us on that holiday. The weather, food, hotels, excursions, fellow travellers were all fantastic. So I am going again. I just love that part of Italy and I am sure you will too!
Barbara