One Traveller partners with Staysure Travel Insurance
Posted 27/04/2021 : By: Adam Wigglesworth
It is an essential condition of booking that guests take out adequate holiday insurance covering at least circumstances leading to the cancellation of the booking and providing sufficient medical cover for illness or injury and repatriation while overseas.
When you take out a policy, you’re not just buying a piece of paper. You’re asking for a helping hand when you need it most. So, we know it’s not a decision you take lightly. This is why we’re proud to have partnered with Staysure. Their ethos is that travel insurance is worth doing right and that flows through everything they do. It’s the reason why so many people trust Staysure and why they are the UK’s number 1 insurance provider**.
Cover that comes with confidence, not confusion
- Pre-existing medical condition cover
- Unlimited medical expenses
- No upper age limit on policies
- COVID-19 cover includes cancellations, medical expenses, extended stay and repatriation if you are diagnosed with coronavirus.
- Up to £15,000** cancellation cover
- More 5* Trustpilot reviews than any other provider*
- Choose from a Single Trip or an Annual Multi-Trip, we are now offering 15 months for the price of 12 on Annual Multi-Trips^
Get in touch...
One Traveller guests can take advantage of our exclusive 15% discount‡, by simply calling
0800 652 8170 and using the discount code OT15.
Staysure are winners of five successive British Travel Awards for Best Travel Insurance Provider
‡Discount applies to the base premium of an Annual-Multi Trip or Single Trip policy and not to any medical screening costs where relevant. *Based on over 135,000 Trustpilot reviews. **Available on Comprehensive policies only, subject to medical screening and not available online. For more information please visit https://www.staysure.co.uk/coronavirus-travel-insurance/. ^offer end 31/05/21. Terms and conditions apply.
*Please note that One Traveller cannot help with insurance queries, offer advice or deal with claims. Please contact Staysure directly.