CRUISE WITH FRED. OLSEN’S NEW SHIPS
Thanks to their ability to cruise at higher speeds, cruises on Borealis and Bolette mean more stops, scenic discoveries and highlights on each itinerary. Add to that larger modern rooms with a full range of amenities.
Stylish, spacious and comfortable, with a choice of elegant public areas and restaurants they fit perfectly into Fred.Olsens small ship fleet and have their own elegant design touches. Even the pattern and weave of the British-made carpets were hand-chosen by Fred. Olsen Jnr, with attention to the finer details every step of the way. Like One Traveller Fred. Olsen are family-run with high attention to detail.
On board you’ll find you’re never overcrowded. There is always ample room in which to indulge yourself in the stylish dining venues, enjoy a glass of your favourite tipple and fantastic entertainment at the bars, lounges and theatres, and while away the hours by the all-season pool.
Take a virtual guided tour of Bolette and Borealis
Join like-minded mature single-travellers and our Tour Manager on these ships on the following cruises…
WINTER ESCAPE TO MADEIRA & THE CANARIES
Bolette - 04th March from Southampton
THE AZORES TO ICELAND WHALE MIGRATION
Borealis – 19th April from Liverpool
- Chauffeur car service from home to port and return*
- Outside Ocean View room for sole occupancy
- All meals and entertainment on board
- All-inclusive on-board drinks package
- Shore excursion in each port with coach exclusive to One Traveller guests
- Pre-dinner drinks party each evening with your fellow One Travellers
- Afternoon tea on cruising days with your fellow One Travellers
- Dining each evening with other One Traveller guests
- Captain’s welcome and farewell cocktail parties
- All on board gratuities
- Services of our on-board Tour Manager