Austrian Lakes for Christmas
Our fastest selling Christmas holiday last year and no wonder!
The majestic snow covered mountains of Austria, a candlelit concert in Salzburg, horse-drawn sleigh rides with bells, festive markets and a cosy, rustic family run hotel. With many extra touches and stunning mountain scenery everything about this tour sings out "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!!"
You have a choice of departure airports
Main departure airport: Gatwick Airport
Airline: British Airways
Length of flight to Salzburg: 1 hr 45 mins
Flight departure time: 12.00
Return flight arrival time: 14.40
Regional connecting flights are available to Gatwick from the following airports: Aberdeen, Belfast, Cork, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey, Inverness, Isle of Man, Jersey, Newcastle and Newquay for a supplement which can be as little as £95 return.
One Traveller is a British Airways appointed Operator.
- Six nights' accommodation in a family run 4 star hotel including all breakfasts, all evening meals and one lunch
- Hosted drinks reception on arrival and departure
- Drinks included with all meals in the hotel
- Use of the hotel's swimming pool and sauna facilities
- Traditional Austrian Advent Ceremony followed by a festive Austrian Christmas Dinner
- Executive Coach throughout
- Exclusive services of a One Traveller Tour Manager
Excursions included as follows
- Bad Ischl & St Wolfgang with Christmas Market including horse and carriage ride
- Salzburg guided tour and time to explore the Christmas Markets
- Kitzbühel & Zell Am See
- Horse & sleigh ride amidst stunning local scenery
- Candlelight dinner & Mozart concert in Salzburg
- Hallstatt & Gosau (including boat ride on Lake Hallstatt)
- Austrian folklore evening
Our pre-holiday get-together is offered on all our holidays where the flight departs before lunchtime. This allows you to travel to the airport the day before with less stress and worry should the weather be inclement. After check-in at your four star airport hotel take time to relax and unwind before breaking the ice with your fellow travellers. All fully hosted by a member of the One Traveller team assisting you from check-in at the hotel, introductions over included welcome drinks and included hosted festive three course dinner party. After a comfortable night's sleep we include breakfast and chauffeur driven transportation directly to the terminal where our host will assist you with check in ensuring a smooth, stress free welcoming start to a great festive holiday.
Our pre-holiday get-together includes the following:
- One nights' (en suite) accommodation at a four star airport hotel
- Welcome drink
- 3 course festive evening meal with fellow travellers
- Breakfast (if your departure is early this may be a packed breakfast)
- Exclusive taxi transfer to the airport
- Services of a One Traveller team member
If you require parking at the hotel for the duration of your stay we can arrange this at a specially negotiated fee of £6 per day. If you would like to take advantage of these offers please inform us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Your voucher (to present at check-in) will be enclosed with your final travel documents and pre-tour information which we send out approximately two weeks prior to departure.
Your passport must be valid for the entire duration of the holiday.
Please visit our Hotels page.
The itinerary for this holiday can be viewed here.