Tantalising Thailand - holiday information
When are you travelling to Thailand?
Select the correct itinerary for your trip based on your travel date.
For more information about Thailand, please click on the links on the left of the page under the "Long Haul" heading.
You have a choice of departure dates
You have a choice of departure airports
Departure Airport: Heathrow
Airline: Thai Airways
Approximate Flight Departure time: 11.50
Approximate Flight Return Arrival: 19.35
Regional connecting flights with British Airways which can cost as little as £85 return are available to Heathrow from the following airports: Aberdeen, Belfast, Cork, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Shannon.
- Return Scheduled flights to Bangkok
- All Transfers between airports and hotels
- All other transportation as detailed
- Services of a One Traveller Tour Manager (who will be with you throughout your stay)
- Services of a local English speaking representative in Thailand
- Hosted Welcome Drinks reception on arrival day
- Welcome cocktails and tropical fruit buffet on rice barge cruise Elephant ride Bamboo raft ride mekong river cruise (step on Laos soil)
- All meals in Thailand*
- All hotel Porterage for 1 piece of luggage per person
- Internal flight (Chiang Mai - Bangkok)
* All meals are included whilst in Thailand. Breakfast is Western Style. Each lunch and Dinner is always taken as a group and we will try different Thai food. One Traveller firmly believes that the food is a very important part of the holiday experience.
Excursions as follows:
- Bangkok City Tour, Temples of Wat Trimitr & Wat Po, Grand Palace, trips to Ayuthaya (the ancient Capital) & Phitsanulok, Sukhothai Historical Park, Hill tribes in Northern Thailand, Golden Triangle, Elephant Camp, Chiang Mai’s local handicraft, “Bridge over the River Kwai” & the “Death Railways”, Floating Market, Rose Gardens & Cultural Show.
- 12 nights luxury hotel accommodation in Deluxe or Superior rooms in your own spacious room throughout the holiday
- All state and local taxes
- All UK & overseas taxes and security charges
What's NOT included?
Holiday Insurance (you need to arrange your own but we can help). For more information, please see our suggested insurance services.
This allows you to travel stress free to the main airport out of rush hour traffic check in at a four star Doubletree by Hilton Hotel (formerly Ramada) where you will be greeted by our host, and relax before dinner. The ice will be truly broken with your fellow travellers that evening over included welcome drinks and a three course dinner all hosted by a One Traveller representative who will be there to answer any questions about the holiday. The following morning breakfast is included as well transfers to the airport where our host will escort you and assist with check in. It’s a great start and highly recommended for first time single travellers and anyone feeling somewhat apprehensive. The price is £120.00 and includes:
- Nights’ accommodation (with en-suite)
- Welcome drink
- 3 course meal with fellow travellers
- Private taxi transfer to the airport the following morning
- Services of a One Traveller host
If you require parking at the hotel for the duration of your stay we can arrange this at a special negotiated fee of £6 per day for the duration of your holiday. Please inform us when booking.
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the return date of the holiday.
Please visit our Hotels page.
The itinerary for this holiday can be viewed here.