St. Petersburg, 6 Days - Information
St Petersburg is known as the ‘Pearl of the Baltic’. Experience the breathtaking cultural wonders of Russia's second largest city where the view of the cities magnificent architecture depicts the wealth and cultural legacy left by the Romanov’s. The glory of the Hermitage Museum, the stunning suburban palaces of Pavlovsk, the fountains of Peterhof and opportunities to see the ballet and the Cossacks added to your central city location with half board, some meals taken in local restaurants make this holiday a feast for the eyes and the senses. Any less than five nights in this wonderful city would not do it justice.
You have a choice of departure dates
|When can I go?||Cost||Go|
|May 17 – 22, 2013||£1360.00
|July 7 – 12, 2013||£1360.00
|Sept 22 – 27, 2013||£1360.00
December 22 - 27, 2013
All-inclusive Christmas - Click here for more information
You have a choice of departure airports
Airline: British Airways
Departure Airport: Heathrow airport
Flight Departure Time: 09.20
Return Flight Arrival Time: 17.30
Length of flight: 3 hrs 20 mins
Regional connecting flights with British Airways are available to Heathrow from the following airports: Aberdeen, Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle and Shannon for a supplement which can be as little as £85 return.
One Traveller is a British Airways appointed Operator.
- Return Scheduled flights with British Airways to St. Petersburg
- 5 nights’ own room accommodation in your own spacious room in a 4 star hotel in St. Petersburg including breakfast
- 4 evening meals (some in hotel & some in local restaurants). In 2013 all evening meals are included
- Excursions as follows: Guided city tour, Peter & Paul Fortress, Alexander Nevsky Cemetery, State Hermitage Art Gallery, Peter the Great’s Summer Palace, St. Petersburg underground
- Transport from & to the airport
- Hosted Welcome Drinks Reception with Russian canapés
- 2 evening meals in the city
- Executive Coach on all trips
- Services of a One Traveller Tour Manager (who is there exclusively for the group)
- All UK and overseas airport taxes and security charges
- Guided tours of Catherine's and Pavlosk Palaces
- St. Isaacs Cathedral and Yusupov Palace (including guided tours)
- Dinner followed by Cossack Show
- An evening ballet in one of St. Petersburg's famous halls
We will obtain a Russian Visa for you. You will need to send us your passport 6 weeks before departure as part of the visa process. The cost of the visa (£115.00) will be added to your confirmation invoice at the time of booking. If you are booking on the Christmas holiday then the visa fee is already included in the price. Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of your return.
What's NOT included?
Holiday Insurance (you need to arrange your own but we can help). For more information, please see our suggested insurance services.
Pre-Holiday Get together
Pre-Holiday Get together the night before the holiday at the 4 star DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel for £120.00. This is a great way to start your holiday as you will get to meet some of your fellow travellers even before the holiday begins. The evening will be hosted by a representative from One Traveller who will be there to answer any questions you may have about the holiday. We would write to you with details of this after you have booked the holiday. This would include:
- Nights’ accommodation (with en-suite) at the Heathrow Ramada Hotel – 4 Star
- Welcome drink
- 3 course meal with tea/coffee
- 1 x taxi transfer to the airport the following morning
Please visit our Hotels page.
The itinerary for this holiday can be viewed here.